Saturday, May 24, 2014

Say thank you with with flowers and chocolate...


    • grateful
      ˈgreɪtfʊl,-f(ə)l/
      adjective
      1. feeling or showing an appreciation for something done or received.
        "I'm grateful to you for all your help"
        synonyms:thankful, filled with gratitude, appreciative;
        • archaic
          received or experienced with gratitude; welcome.
          "the grateful shade"



      Feeling grateful for something in your life? Need to say thank you to someone?

      Do it with a simple thank you gift. To brighten up their day.

      This is something I made for a lovely client of mine. She wanted customised thank-you envelopes with gift tags.




       The envelopes were made for to size. Enough to accommodate two little gifts. Scroll down to see what!


      Each envelope had a Hersheys bar and a handmade flower with a funky 'straw' stem and leaf on them. Because hey, chocolate and flowers never fails to impress right?





      I took this shot after I finished doing the flowers and was waiting for the glue to dry and I had to keep the flowers upright. They make a happy picture don't they?



      For enquiries, please call/SMS/Whatsapp me at 94872617. You can also drop me an email to maria.francis@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment