Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Ballerina Cupcake Toppers

I have 2 sons. And on most days, when people ask me if I want a daughter, I can honestly say I don't.

Except on the days, when I see a chubby toddler girl with curls and a pink bow. Or when I hear a Mom telling me she's planning a pink ballerina birthday party for her little girl. And I feel slightly miffed I can't creep in pink into any of my son's birthday parties.

Pink and tutus and princess parties are a little cliche these days. But hey, just because something is cliche, doesn't make it any less gorgeous :)





Aren't these ballerina cupcake toppers just precious?
Stick a bunch of these on cupcakes, or party nibbles and instantly jazz up your party food.

These are a little time consuming to make, but I am liking the overall look and that pretty flair in the tutu skirt.

These are customisable to whatever colour you like. They can be used for a little girl's birthday, or a baby girl's shower, or a bridal get together.


For enquiries, please call/SMS/Whatsapp me at 94872617. You can also drop me an email to maria.francis@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment