Monday, May 5, 2014

Rainbow Birthday Party

I organised a Rainbow Birthday Party for my 1 year old in 2013. It was a relatively new theme at the time. And decorations and cake and food was hard to come by. That's when I decided to plan and execute my party from scratch. 

I had a rainbow balloon garland by the window and hanging cardboard rainbows from the ceiling, interspersed by cotton 'clouds'.



A photo backdrop with balloons and streamers.


A crepe rainbow with a pot o'gold at the end :)


Rainbow invitations


Rainbow cake. Not baked by me, if you wondered :)

Rainbow jello


Rainbow ice cubes...yo!


Personalised rainbow disposable cups. Sure to bring a smile on everyones face.


Rainbow cutlery stand



Not a great view. But we were in a hurry and didn't take sufficient pics. On the table, was the rainbow fruit platter with marshmallow clouds. And marshmallow M&M pops to go with the theme.


Goodie bags. I had rainbow coloured packs of sketch pens in the bags.


A lil Photoshop magic with my kiddos.. sigh missing my chubby 1 year old :(


1 comment: