Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Lego Favor boxes

I went through this stage in my life where I LOOOVVVEED Legos. Then I had kids, and I bought them Legos. And then I HATED Legos. They found themselves under sofas, behind cupboards, and any other place which require me to go on all fours and retrieve them.

Now Legos and me are on a Cold War basis. We keep out of each others way. As best as we can. The kids love it.

So these favour boxes are dedicated to them. To my kiddos, without whom I would have finished making these boxes a few hours earlier ;)


These Lego favour boxes would be awesome for a Lego party. Can do Lego invites too.



The size and colour can be customised. In fact, these boxes/bag/invites would brighten up any party!


For enquiries, please call/SMS/Whatsapp me at 94872617. You can also drop me an email to maria.francis@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment