Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Teacher appreciation gifts

It's end of school term here in sunny Singapore.  A time to thank all those wonderful teachers who's helped your children throughout the term :)

These are some of the gifts I made for clients this past week.

Thanks a 'Latte' gift 

A Starbucks coffee cup with Lindt dark chocolate and a Starbucks gift card nestled inside the candy. Tie it all up pretty with cellophane paper and a bow and a cute little gift tag!




Look at that view. Candy rolling out, a cheerful gift card ensuring you a nice supply of caffeine....yummmm...I think these gifts rock. They are useful, they are heartfelt and they are simple!

'Thanks for helping me grow' gift

Another client wanted to give pretty potted plants to the teachers. I spruced them up with a gift tag, and voila, a little something for the teachers to remember you by.

Plus it's a green gift!



Appreciation gifts are fun to make. Because you know someone will be receiving them with a big smile on their faces :)


For enquiries, please call/SMS/Whatsapp me at 94872617. You can also drop me an email to maria.francis@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment