Saturday, June 7, 2014

Personalised wine labels

So I am sure we all do this often. We go visit a friend with a bottle of bubbly. Or we open a bottle to celebrate. The end of the day, the weekend, a milestone, etc...

Take your wine or champagne bottle gift to the next level with personalised bottle labels...They are super cute, can be customised to any occasion and they dress up that bottle in an elegant way..

Check out some of the labels I have been working on. There's one vintage, chalkboard one.




And there's one humorous birthday milestone one:


Watch this space for more humorous wine labels I am designing. These will be available on adhesive paper. So you can just peel and stick them on top of your wine bottles!


For enquiries, please call/SMS/Whatsapp me at 94872617. You can also drop me an email to maria.francis@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment