Friday, June 13, 2014

Dads are special (on every day of the year)

Growing up, Daddy was our super-hero. The one who bought KitKats back home and said the cashier at the supermarket just 'happened' to have an extra one to spare. He was the one who urged me to write when I began to blog. He's also the one these days who tries to 'explain' to Mummy some of the gifts I make on the website. Well, most of the humour on the gift tags I design escapes my poor mother :)

Another Father's Day is here! The internet is abuzz with Father's Day articles, posts and tips to jazz up the special day.


This is a Father's Day Candy bouquet I made for a dear client. She wanted some thing that would satisfy a sweet tooth, but wanted to take it up a notch more than the regular box of chocolates.

I 'fatherised' the bouquet box a bit with a collar and tie, and add a customised card in the middle with all his favourite candy. If that doesn't spell special what does? :)





HAPPY FATHER's DAY to all you wonderful men out there! :))


For enquiries, please call/SMS/Whatsapp me at 94872617. You can also drop me an email to maria.francis@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment