Monday, August 25, 2014

'Tis never too early for Christmas preps!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

Actually I love all occasions where my creativity can get the better of me ;) So its a little early for Christmas deco and props, but I was working on a little Santa Mailbox for the kids.


TA-DA!!!


Santa mailbox for the kids, so they can post their special Santa requests for the North Pole. And for those Christmas greeting cards we're not quite sure where to keep :)


I love the little cottony wisps of smoke from the chimney!

More Christmassy things in the coming months, I promise!



For enquiries, please call/SMS/Whatsapp me at 94872617. You can also drop me an email to maria.francis@gmail.com
- See more at: http://thepartywebsite.blogspot.sg/2014/07/having-ball-of-time.html#sthash.z2pTKI6F.dpuf


No comments:

Post a Comment